Purchase Order Terms
We at Roger's Systems welcome purchase orders from major or local corporations, government agencies, public schools, and districts; college and universities.
- Must complete credit process and have an approved account before placing a purchase order.
- Credit application process in general takes 1 week for governments, public schools, colleges/universities, and 2 weeks for corporations, hospitals and institutions.
Download credit forms below:
- Business Credit Application for corporations, hospitals and institutions.
- Credit Application for Governement/Schools for goverement agancies, public schools, colleges and univeresities.
- Create an account, if you don't have one already, please register here.
- Complete Credit Application (either for Business for corporations, hospitals and institutions or Governments/Schools for government agencies, public schools, colleges and univeresities. Referances not required for government/school accounts.
- Fax completed credit application or your own credit referance documention to our accouting department at 661-295-8777 or email your application to accounting at email@example.com.
PO (Purchase Order) Terms & Conditions
• In general we process orders with 24 hours of receipt of the purchase order.
• Business Customers, a limited net payment term is offered to qualified customers.
• Goverment/School accounts, NET 30 payment terms granted upon verifaction.
NO MINIMUM AMOUNT for a Purchase Order.
ALL POs MUST INCLUDE
- Customer's letter head
- PO number AND issue date
- Billing AND SHIP TO addresses
- Shipping Method and FOB point.
- Payment Terms
- Our SKU, Descripition, Quantity to order, and price per SKU.
- Total amount
- IF given, Quote #
- Including any Special Instructions needed on the PO.
- Notice, if an item is on Back Order, we will contact you, and advise of an ETA.
Please note unless noted other wise we will ship Standard Ground, and Freight, and/or Handling will be added to the Invoice.
IF you have any questions, or issues please contact our credit department.